This website(hereinafter, "Site") is managed by Hibino Corporation(hereinafter, "the Company"). Your use of this Site constitutes your acceptance of all these terms and conditions. Note that these terms and conditions are subject to change as required. Any change in these terms and conditions shall be effective when the Company posts the changes to this Site.
1. Copyright, etc.
This Site and the services, contents, data, and information(hereinafter, "Information") therein and their copyright, trademarks, and other rights belong to the Company or a third-party owner of such rights. Except in cases permitted by law, these may not be used, re-used, or reproduced without the Company's permission.
2. Trademarks, etc.
The rights to this Site and the individual trademarks, marks, logos, and tradenames appearing on this Site belong to the Company or third-party owners of such rights. Except in cases permitted by the Trademark Act or other laws, the use, etc. of these without permission of the Company or third-party owners of such rights is prohibited under the Trademark Act, etc.
- (1)The Company does not guarantee any content whatsoever(including authenticity, accuracy, legality, effectiveness, timeliness, completeness, presence or absence of consent by the right-holders, and non-infringement of third party's rights) of this Site(in this paragraph, including websites that can be accessed through links appearing on this Site or domain names contained on this Site).
- (2)The Company is not responsible for any damage arising from your visit to or use of this Site or any inconvenience or damage that arises because of action taken based on the information appearing on this Site.
- (3) The Company may update, add to, revise, delete, or partially amend the content of this Site without prior notice.
4. Prohibited Acts
- (1)Users of this Site are prohibited from using(including but not limited to, utilizing, reproducing, duplicating, copying, uploading, downloading, transmitting, selling, or reselling) the whole or part of this Site or its Information for profit or commercial purposes without the prior approval of the Company or third-party owners of rights.
- (2)Any act that might cause any damage or disadvantage to a third party or the Company, or any act that may injure the credibility or honor of a third party or the Company, is prohibited.
If linking to this Site(including the display of this Site's URL in magazines, books, and other publications), please comply with the regulations prohibiting acts as aforementioned as well as the following:
- (1)When linking to this Site, please use the text link format.
- (2)When linking to this Site, please use this Site's top page( https://www.hibino.co.jp/english/ ).
- (3)When linking to this Site, please notate correctly using the expression "Hibino Corporation".
- (4)Please use third-party websites that are linked from this Site or that have established a link to this Site(hereinafter, "Linked Websites") in accordance with their respective terms and conditions. The Company shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever suffered in relation to the content of the Linked Websites or the use, etc. thereof. Links to or from this Site do not imply that the Company recommends the use of the Linked Websites or the products, services, or company, etc. appearing on the Linked Websites. Links do not indicate the existence of any special relationship such as alliance between the Company and the Linked Websites.
6. Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction
The use of, and interpretation of the contents of, this Site shall be governed by the laws of Japan. In addition, all disputes in relation to this Site shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court at the first instance.