The following Community guidelines(hereinafter, "the Guidelines") are prescribed to achieve better communication with everyone on the Twitter account "Hibino_Group"(hereinafter, "the Account") managed by Hibino Corporation(hereinafter, "the Company"). Please use the Account after consenting to the Guidelines.
- Operator: Hibino Corporation
- Account name: HIBINO Hibino Group
- Account ID: Hibino_Group
- Operating details: Transmission of various content, such as information concerning products, merchandise, services, and the corporate activities of the Hibino Group(the Company and the Company's subsidiaries).
- Transmission time period: Weekdays 10:00 to 17:00(excluding the end/beginning of year, Saturdays, national holidays, and business holidays designated by the Company). Note that there may also be transmissions outside these days and times.
- Operating period: Operation of the Account may be suspended, or the Account may be deleted, without notice.
Replies to and handling of inquiries
- Please understand that although the Company may reply to comments on the Account at its own discretion, replies will not be provided for all comments.
- The Company will not answer inquiries received through DM(Direct Message).
- The Company will also not answer inquiries about comments posted by users and DM.
- Please use "Inquiries" on the Company's website for inquiries concerning the Hibino Group and our products, merchandise, and services.
- The Company will not answer inquiries concerning the method of use and explanation of functionality, such as the Twitter transmission environment and technical questions, or about third-party applications that can be used on Twitter.
The Company will not follow all users that follow the Account. The Company may also follow users who are not following the Account.
Rights concerning use of submissions
The copyright of content submitted belongs to the user who made that submission. However, upon making a submission to the Account, the user is taken to have licensed the rights to use(duplicate, adapt, extract, exhibit, translate, etc.) all or part of the submission free of charge and agrees not to exercise its copyright or moral rights against the Company.
The Company believes that communication with everyone is important, so our basic approach is not to block user accounts and comments from users. However, if any of the following prohibited acts apply, if the Company determines that there is interference with the Company's management of the Account, or there is risk thereof, regardless of the content, the Company retains the right to delete the content or reject a submission—and the user acknowledges this before making the submission.
- Information not associated with the Account.
- Details that are defamatory to a specific individual, company, country, or region.
- Matters that infringe privacy, human rights, etc.
- Information that includes illegal information, obscene content, or promotes such information.
- Information that is not true or is erroneous and information that fosters misunderstanding or presents a risk of spreading misunderstanding.
- Information without foundation that defames the Company or presents a risk thereof.
- Information that infringes the Company's or any third party's copyright or intellectual property rights or presents a risk thereof.
- Criminal acts or behavior that risk being linked to criminal acts.
- Behavior that impersonates a third party, including the Company.
- Matters that constitute risk of the use or provision of harmful programs.
- Sales activities or behavior for commercial purposes and information concerning political activities and religious activities.
- Behavior that breaches compliance or behavior that causes risk thereof.
- Behavior that corresponds to misconduct defined by Twitter.
- Other information that the Company determines to be inappropriate when operating the Account.
The Company is not responsible in any way whatsoever for any of the items prescribed below. However, this shall not apply if a user suffers damage due to the Company's willful misconduct or gross negligence.
- The Company does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of the information in the Account.
- The Company is not responsible whatsoever for content(comments, photos, videos, etc.) submitted by users.
- The Company is not responsible for any damage whatsoever to a user suffered through the use of or inability to use the Account or information contained therein.
- The Company is not responsible for any damage whatsoever suffered by a user or a third party due to disputes between users or between a user and a third party in relation to the Account.
- The Company is not responsible in any way for any damage or infringement of rights whatsoever suffered by a user or third party caused by a user infringing a third party's rights with the details or content of a submission.
- The Company is not responsible in any way for any events whatsoever that interrupt, delay, or suspend submissions to the Account because of impairments and maintenance work such as that to the communications lines and other unavoidable circumstances.
- The Company is not responsible in any way whatsoever for the loss of information provided by a user through submission to the Account.
Handling personal information
Change to the Guidelines
The Company may change the Guidelines without prior notice.
Governing law and jurisdiction
The Guidelines are governed by the laws of Japan, and all disputes between the Company and users in relation to the Guidelines as well as to the Account shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court at first instance.
The Guidelines are applicable from June 8, 2020(Monday).